This stuff will start arguments for sure.
48÷2(9+3) = ?
Is it 288, or 2? It's neither! Assuming you add 2, you get 0.291666666666666666666666666666666666667. Dang, that is one heckuva long number.
Stuff to blow people's minds.
- I know that I know nothing at all.
- A male barber shaves all and only those men who do not shave themselves. Does he shave himself?
- You will never reach point B from point A as you must always get half-way there, and half of the half, and half of that half, and so on.
- People can make decisions based not on what they actually want to do, but on what they think that other people want to do, with the result that everybody decides to do something that nobody really wants to do, but only what they thought that everybody else wanted to do.
- You travel back in time and kill your grandfather before he conceives one of your parents, which precludes your own conception and, therefore, you couldn't go back in time and kill your grandfather.
- The below sentence is false.
- The above sentence is true.
Other Ways to Make People MADEdit
- Start an argument. Especially one that goes in circles.
- Throw up on their couch
- Use two or more of the paradoxes in the section above to confuse people
- Rickroll them
- Explain that Imaginary Numbers are actually real.
- Stare at them. All. Day. Long.
- Rustle their Jimmies.
- Show them this page
- Flip them off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.